Sponsored by McGill University (Hoseli Lab)
Date: May 21-24, 2018
Location: McGill University, Montreal, QC
The 21st Microencapsulation Industrial Convention, organized by the Bioencapsulation Research Group, will be held in Montreal, QC, Canada, May 21-24, 2018. We invite you to attend this enriching convention that brings together approximately 90 companies and 20 exhibitors. As an exhibitor, you will showcase your products, establish new contacts, find new partners through B2B meetings, attend 18 lectures from leading experts in the field of encapsulation.
Your registration includes:
• Entrance to the conference and exhibition rooms, coffee breaks, lunches, welcome cocktail, conference dinner.
• The conference proceedings book.• Attendee contact information in an Excel file at the end of the conference.
• The opportunity to meet your future partners during our 18 (or more) 40 minutes personalized
In addition to your registration, your participation as an exhibitor includes:
• One booth in the conference exhibition room (2 x 3 m, one table, chairs);
• Five minute oral presentation during the opening session;
• Logo published on the conference web site and in the conference proceedings;
• Full page advertisement included in the conference proceedings;
• Your logo printed on the invitations sent to >4000 persons by post and email in January 2018 and
March 2018 (for any registration before January 20, 2017).
Register before January 20, 2018 to take advantage of reduced registration fees and accommodation!
The success of the conference depends on its visibility. As partner, your help would be greatly
appreciated. In exchange for your sponsorship, your logo will be associated to our communications (your logo on our website, proceedings book, invitations…).
How can you contribute?
• Participate in broadcasting the logo and conference website link on your website (logo attached)
• Forward this e-mail to your contacts and members
• Talk about the convention
We thank you in advance for your contribution to the success of the 21st Microencapsulation International Convention.
The organization committee of the 21st Microencapsulation Industrial Convention
For inquiries, please contact:
Prof. Denis Poncelet (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prof. Corinne Hoesli (email@example.com).